If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Community Choice Credit Union may be the right fit for you. We are an established, growing, and successful financial institution with offices located in Des Moines, Clive, Johnston, Altoona, Ankeny, and Ames having business relationships in all 99 counties of Iowa.
Community Choice has the following openings:
Teller - Part-Time openings
Now Hiring for Altoona, Clive, Downtown Des Moines and Johnston locations
While working as a teller, there are a regular set of daily procedures that include but are not limited to assisting members by answering the phone and performing a variety of financial transactions. Communication skills are important with each encounter as tellers are typically the first point of contact. Tellers must possess knowledge about the credit union’s products and services effectively cross-selling these to the members.
Work hours include a set schedule with varied hours Monday through Friday including Saturday mornings 8:45 am to 12:15 pm.
- Excellent phone and oral communication skills
- Excellent cash handling skills
- High attention to detail with excellent balancing skills
- Proficient keyboarding skills
- Effective relationship building skills
- Ability to meet or exceed monthly cross sell requirements
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- May have to work at other locations on an as needed basis
For more information, please contact Kari Rogers-Hensley at 515-334-8126 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.