If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Community Choice Credit Union may be the right fit for you. We are an established, growing, and successful financial institution with offices located in Des Moines, Clive, Johnston, Altoona, Ankeny, and Ames having business relationships in all 99 counties of Iowa.
Resolution Center Specialist
Greet and provide information and assistance over the phone to members, potential members.
- General knowledge of Windows and Word
- Excellent oral communication skills, with ability to follow instructions
- Excellent telephone manners and techniques
- Interpersonal skills to represent the financial institution in a positive way
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret financial data and perform minor math calculations
- Ability to use on-line terminals, stand alone PC’s and other standard office equipment such as calculator, copy machine, fax machine, etc.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of financial institution savings and lending programs
- Must be bondable
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude with all people, including fellow employees, members, board members and outside vendors.
- Provide quality service to all members and potential members recognizing needs and cross-selling appropriate products and services.
- Maintain awareness to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and related Credit Union policies. Initial and ongoing training will be provided for employees who have personal contact with members, or who have responsibilities to comply with regulations and Credit Union policies.
- Perform member service duties such as answering phones, greeting members, providing general information on Credit Union products and services, including balance and deposit information, account history and monetary transfers, eligibility for membership, types of accounts, interest rates, current dividend rates, locations, office hours, and telephone numbers. Make a concentrated effort to answer questions and resolve any problems that require research. Direct unanswerable questions to the appropriate department personnel.
- Answer member’s questions and provide instruction on how to complete payroll deduction forms.
- Answer member’s questions regarding direct deposit and the completion of the different types of direct deposit request forms.
- Assist members with name, address and account ownership changes.
- Load loan requests into data processing system.
- Assist other departments with specialized projects.
- Guard the Confidentiality of members and Credit Union information.
- Take ownership of and responsibility for the Credit Union’s success
- Follow through on commitments to members and co-workers.
- Recognize diversity and respond to members and co-workers as individuals.
- Set high standards of performance for self and the Credit Union.
- Follow appropriate fraud prevention and security procedures.
- Work all operational shifts of the Credit Union, including Saturdays on an as needed basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year job related experience