If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Community Choice Credit Union may be the right fit for you. We are an established, growing, and successful financial institution with offices located in Des Moines, Clive, Johnston, Altoona, Ankeny, and Ames having business relationships in all 99 counties of Iowa.
You will use your knowledge of financial institution laws and regulations working with the Team to ensure policies and procedures are in compliance and while allowing Community Choice to achieve their OneTeam#Goals#.
What’s expected from you?
You will work onsite, designing your own daily schedule to effectively complete your required duties and reporting directly to the COO.
We value our team and prove it by providing:
- Excellent work environment, business casual wear and generous PTO
- Awesome co-workers
- Excellent Retirement plans - company matching contributions to a 401K and company contributions to a Money Purchase plan
- More than competitive medical, free dental, vision, Life and LTD insurance benefits
Why Community Choice?
This is where you go to work each day and know you are truly making a difference. Now is a great time to launch your career with Community Choice as our Compliance Officer. Come join our team and make a difference, the Un-banking way!
What are you waiting for?
- A significant level of trust, diplomacy and confidentiality in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
- Knowledge of banking practices, policies, procedures, operations, products, services, and regulations with specialized knowledge in lending, operations, or investing.
- Knowledge of financial institution laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process
- The ability to work on projects that involve extensive and effective communication conveying information. The work is generally of a personal or sensitive nature and entails motivating, influencing and training others.
- One to five years of similar or related experience with an equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field and/or Compliance Designation).