If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Community Choice Credit Union may be the right fit for you. We are an established, growing, and successful financial institution with offices located in Des Moines, Clive, Johnston, Altoona, Ankeny, and Ames having business relationships in all 99 counties of Iowa.
Call Center Supervisor
Community Choice is looking for a team member who can lead our Resolution/Call Center to a higher level of success! This isn’t just your normal call center, it’s our UnBanking solution center. We are searching for an experienced, upbeat, service driven multi-tasker whom gets excited when unexpected challenges arise. They independently select, train, and supervise team members for success. The UnBanking solution center is engaged in providing delightfully unexpected member experiences with the goal of making Community Choice the place where people love to UnBank!
Required skills we think you need to be successful and what HR wants you to know:
- Ability to successfully train, coach, mentor, and motivate employees and demonstrate the skill to work independently and as part of a winning team
- Demonstrate positive communication and interpersonal skills that build lasting relationships
- Ability to handle employee and member concerns effectively and efficiently
- Ability to identify and make recommendations to improve products, services, policy, procedure, and overall department performance
- Ability to recommend and establish performance metrics to measure and improve employee performance and the overall performance of the department
- Effective time management and decision making skills
Experience you should have to be successful:
- One or more years of call center or customer service supervision experience
- Two or more years of call center experience
- Two or more years of financial operations experience
- Having fun while working hard to accomplish organizational goals
Sound good? We want to talk to you! Contact Devan Vogt at 515-334-8158 or Apply today!