If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Community Choice Credit Union may be the right fit for you. We are an established, growing, and successful financial institution with offices located in Des Moines, Clive, Johnston, Altoona, Ankeny, and Ames having business relationships in all 99 counties of Iowa.
Help Desk Specialist
Community Choice Credit Union is currently seeking a Help Desk Specialist to work directly with Network Administrator and credit union workforce to troubleshoot technical issues to ensure equipment and printers are up and running. This includes installing or reinstalling hardware, software and upgrades on laptops or personal workstations, diagnosing any computer, fax, printer, etc., issues. Make recommendations for the replacement of equipment.
- Repair/upgrade PC Hardware including, but not limited to replacing hard drives, increasing memory, replacing power supplies, and installing expansion cords.
- Experience installing network cable
- Install and troubleshoot Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate of the phone and in person with users with minimal computer experience to a more advanced level
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of follow-through
- Valid driver’s license with ability to be insured
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds with ability to crawl, lift and climb for extended period
- Troubleshooting and repairing printers and copiers
- Network troubleshooting
High School Diploma or GED (Graduate Equivalent Degree) and a Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 1 year equivalent IS/IT experience