Do you enjoy…….
Creative writing, initiating conversations, meeting new people, playing the match game and setting people up for success?
Helping people understand and grow in the game called “life”?
Continuously experiencing new and different things while embracing change, and breaking the script?
What we’re offering:
- UNusual pay and benefits.
- UNexpected work environment.
- UNlimited opportunity to help others.
- UNbelievable new friends.
What you will do:
Deliver an UNmatched team experience across the company.
Model our UNmatched culture while recruiting and working with new and existing staff, exceeding their expectations.
Become the “go to” for the “how to” or “what to do” regarding our employee benefits, HRIS platform and any related HR questions.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
· Utilize exceptional creative writing skills, research and post exceptional job advertisements, recruiting the best fit for our company culture and open positions.
· Provide an Unmatched exceptionally great first impression during the recruiting process with new and existing employees delivering a delightful first and lasting impression.
· Create and update over the top employee training on our employee benefits and our time keeping and performance management system.
· Set the CCCU team up for success through coordinating the schedules of new hires.
· Acquire thorough knowledge of FMLA, ADAAA, ACA, EEOC, ERISA, and payroll guidelines and process both according to legal requirements.
· Embrace change and prioritize workload to meet the demands of the company.
· Live the UNbanking culture and increase employee engagement.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum of one to three years of similar or related HR experience preferred.
Work involves extensive personal contact with others. Need to be able to adjust delivery based on the person or situation with the ability to demonstrate empathy and quickly gain the confidence of coworkers. Must possess excellent communication and motivational skills.
Must be organized, detail-oriented, and outgoing. Must be technically savvy with the ability to think outside the box and motivated with a strong desire to learn and continually improve. Ability to collect, analyze and interpret financial data and perform minor math calculations.