Mortgage Loan Officer
We’re not your standard financial institution – we’re better! We’re a company of innovative, fun-loving, member-focused misfits, delivering Unexpectedly delightful experiences. We’re the place you go each day and know you are truly making a difference in people’s lives. Sound enticing? Now could be the time to launch your career with Community Choice. We provide an independent, stimulating, fast-paced work environment where having fun and winning occurs daily. A four-year degree is preferred and a minimum of two years prior work experience with originating and closing FHA, VA, and Conventional loans is required.
- Energetic Environment with awesome mortgage loan processors
- A daily challenge to question what you know and push your boundaries
- A chance to focus on results and create reality out of someone’s dreams
- Access to resources for success
- UNbelievable Retirement Plans and fantastic Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Benefits
If this sounds like you, if Community Choice sounds like a place you could call “home”, and if you’re up for the challenge, we should talk.
- Must always strive to deliver Unexpectedly Delightful member experiences at each opportunity.
- Exhibit superior communication skills, ensuring members are informed and prepared throughout the Mortgage lending process.
- Build personal and professional networks to help promote and grow Community Choice.
- Must be very comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Build member relationships through promotion of other products and services offered at Community Choice.
- Collaborate with first class BD and Marketing Departments to enhance deal flow.
- Must be able to work in a (very) fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize.
- Operate loans within regulation, policy, procedure and investor requirements.
Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum of 2 years of similar or job related experience in a Mortgage Lending position