Big Changes to Serve You Better!
In the spirit of UNbanking, we are pursuing UNbelievable financial experiences to improve our ability to serve our members’ financial needs. These system changes will afford Community Choice Credit Union the opportunity to provide our members with even better services.
On Friday, September 29, 2017 Community Choice Credit Union will begin updating our core data processing services. *** SOME SERVICES WILL BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE ***
What You Need to Know
Several services will be unavaliable during the conversion process. Our conversion schedule chart below will help you determine how you might be impacted.
How Will This Change Impact You?
- All of our branch locations and offices will be closed Saturday, September 30.
- Transactions through Shared Branching will be unavailable Friday, September 29 at 5:30pm until Monday morning, October 2.
- ONLINE BANKING
- Online Banking will be down Friday, September 29 at 5:30pm until Monday morning, October 2
- ALL online banking users will need to create a new password.
- Your temporary password will be the last four digits of the Primary Account Holder's Social Security Number - Use on your first login where you will be prompted to set a new password.
- This includes those using alternate login ids - that is any online banking login username that is not your member number - you'll need to use your member number to log in after the updates.
- Some screens in online banking will have a different look and feel after October 2.
- Online bill pay will be down for a few extra hours... coming back online Monday afternoon, October 2.
- MOBILE BANKING
- Mobile banking app users will need to re-enroll in the online banking system through the comchoicecu.org website **BEFORE** logging in to mobile.
- VOICE BANKING
- Voice Banking will be down Friday, September 29 at 5:30pm until Monday morning, October 2
- Voice Banking user will require full re-enrollment. Download Instructions for the re-enrollment process.
- QUICKEN & QUICKBOOKS
- To continue using Quicken and QuickBooks, you will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process. Documents detailing how to complete this process can be found here.
Improvements Coming Your Way!
Credit & Debit Cards
- Full Debit Rewards program - Coming soon!
- Improved card fraud detection
- 24/7 card phone support
- Robust credit card card rewards program - from travel to gift cards and everything in between
- Enhanced online credit card system - Alerts, reports
Online Banking & Mobile App
- New award-winning online banking platform and mobile app - coming in 2018
- Improved online banking experience with personal financial management tools - coming in 2018
- Mobile payment options tied to your checking account (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay) - Coming soon!
- Relationship Rewards Programs - Be rewarded for your use of CCCU services!
- Improved borrowing processes - We’re simplifying the experience of securing a loan
- Cross-functional CCCU team - Handling your needs with a personal touch
- Innovative digital Business Banking solutions
- Increased member support options - Communicating with you the way you prefer either in-person, by phone or digital!
Over the next few weeks, Community Choice Credit Union will make every effort to communicate the details of our core conversion through multiple touch points inside and outside of our branch locations. Please be sure to check your statements, email address and our social media accounts for notifications when this page has been updated with new information.
Our goal is to make sure that we are being responsive to your concerns and to give you the information you need to continue UNbanking with us confidently!
Please send us your questions
As part of our effort to keep you informed, we encourage you to send us any and all questions you have! Your inquiries will be sent directly to the Community Choice staff member who can help you the quickest! We appreciate your patience and understanding as we pursue these changes. We eagerly anticipate the future and the new service opportunities we will soon be rolling out to our members!
We encourage members to check this site often for the most up-to-date information about these changes and how they will potentially be impacted.