If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, Community Choice Credit Union may be the right fit for you. We are an established, growing, and successful financial institution with offices located in Des Moines, Clive, Johnston, Altoona, Ankeny, and Ames having business relationships in all 99 counties of Iowa.
Community Choice has the following openings:
Part-Time & Full-Time Tellers
Tellers are the key element of any banking institution and are the face of our credit union. As a Teller of Community Choice you will gain the satisfaction of knowing you are meeting member's needs by providing personable, efficient service. Community Choice offers the neighborliness of a branch bank where you'll know the member's by name and work in a team environment.
We are looking for an upbeat, professional person who enjoys working with the public. Job entails completing transactions and related documentation for deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers and various other financial transactions. May also be responsible for assisting with the opening and closing of accounts and ATM balancing. Cross-selling credit union products and services is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner
- Ability to cross-sell products and services
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills to include the ability to work in Windows based systems
- Aptitude for mathematics
- Ability to lift heavy coin as well as stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work a varied schedule including Saturday mornings
Please send application and/or resume to Devan Vogt at email@example.com or fax at 515-270-7353. Contact Devan with any questions at 515-334-8158.