Welcome to your NEW online banking experience
New year. New mobile & desktop online banking!
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 we will launch our new online banking and mobile app!
Face ID & Touch ID -- for SUPERFAST LOGINS!
- Touch ID –Fingerprint launch for iPhone and Android
- Facial recognition login – Easy and secure login
Debit Card Controls
- Toggle on/off features for security
- Enable or disable the card
- Set spending limits
- Limit usage by merchant type
- Limit usage by transaction type
Fund transfer and payment options
- Transfer funds between Community Choice and your external accounts
- Pay a member – send or request money from another Community Choice member
- Pay a person – send or request money from another person (email or text)
- Completely new interface that is more user friendly
- Mobile app will finally be just as robust as the web version
- Personalize your transactions – Attaching an image to easily record purchases and receipts
THINGS TO KNOW
Online Banking (desktop version) is designed for viewing with cookies enabled. Cookies store device/browser authentication confirmation when you visit online banking. If you clear your cookies, or do not allow them, you will be prompted to re-authenticate your device and browser on each online banking session. Our mobile apps do not utilize the browser, and therefore do not utilize cookies.
Your Login ID
Make sure you know your member number (That’s going to be your username for your first login).
Username:your member number
Password:remains the same as you currently use
You’ll have a few questions to answer and a quick security check. You should be up and running in just a minute or so.
Out with the old and in with the new!
Beginning January 30th, you will need to DELETE your current Community Choice app and DOWNLOAD the new Community Choice Mobile App, which will be available on Google Play (Android devices) and the App Store (Apple devices).
For iPhone & iPod Touch: download iPhone/iPod app
For iPad: download iPad app
For Android: download Android app
As Community Choice completes its systems conversion, Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint aggregation services will be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days after our conversion goes live on January 30, 2019.
Intuit product users are encouraged to download a conversion help file:
- Quicken for Windows Direct Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2007 Direct Connect
- Quicken for Mac 2015-2017 Direct Connect
- QuickBooks for Windows Direct Connect
- QuickBooks for Mac Direct Connect
Express Web Connect (and Mint)
- Quicken For Windows Express Web Connect
- Quicken For Mac 2015-2017 Express Web Connect
- Quickbooks Online Express Web Connect
- Quicken For Windows Web Connect
- Quicken For Mac 2015-2017 Web Connect
- Quicken For Mac 2007 Web Connect
- Quickbooks For Windows Web Connect
- Quickbooks For Mac Web Connect
To continue using your Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint products you will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process. This will ensure your Quicken, QuickBooks, Mint, and Community Choice accounts will communicate seamlessly.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS (Q&A)
Q: How will I login to online banking after the new system goes online?
A: Simply go to unbankwithus.com and click the “LOGIN” button. Use your current member number and password. You will be asked to reset your password and will be asked a few questions to help identify you and your device.
Q: Should I use the desktop version or the mobile app on my first login?
A: Your choice! Desktop users will be directed to the new online banking portal. Mobile users will be directed to download the new mobile app for their device. You will be asked to confirm your device for security reasons. The process is very simple.
Q: Will I be able to use the desktop version on my mobile device?
A: The desktop version is optimized for desktop screens, therefore, we recommend using the mobile app as it has been optimized for mobile screens.
Q: Will all of my scheduled transfers & automatic loan payments still be set up in the new version?
A: Yes. All scheduled transfers, including bill pay, loan payments, transfers between accounts, etc. will be in the new system.
Q: Will my current direct deposits be affected?
A: No. All current direct deposits and automatic transfers will process normally.
Q: Will I need to re-enter my Billpay payees?
A: No. Those will be migrated over to the updated system.
Q: Will my account number(s) stay the same?
A: Yes. You will keep your current account numbers for checking, savings, money market, CDs, IRAs, and loans.
Q: Will there be any interruption or delays for me to access my funds due to the upgrade?
A: We do not anticipate there being downtime where you would be unable to access funds by debit card or by check.
Please reach out to Community Choice with any additional questions, concerns, or feedback. We will be happy to assist you. 515-334-8100